Search This Blog

Thursday 21 April 2016

Kanye West Claims Mentioning Wiz Khalifa’s Son During Beef Was A Joke

Kanye West says that he was joking when he mentioned Wiz Khalifa's son during his beef with the rapper earlier this year.
In a clip from Kocktails with Khloe, West says that a woman asked him about the spat, which started in January after Wiz Khalifa said West's then-titled WAVES album title was biting Max B. The subsequent back-and-forth included West writing to Wiz on twitter that, "You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me. 13th You own waves???? I own your child!!!!”
Wiz Khalifa has a son with his estranged wife, Amber Rose, whom West used to date.
"I was just thinkin' like, I did not feel like thinking about that today,” Kanye West says in the Kocktails with Khloe clip. "I was joking. It was like a really funny joke to me.”
In February, Wiz Khalifa said that he and West had spoken and that “everything’s cool” between the pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment