Search This Blog

Thursday 28 April 2016

In A Fresh Interview, Here’s What Shatta Wale Had To Say About His Fake Adidas Wear

The dancehall king, Shatta Wale has in a radio interview with Pluzz Fm, this morning spoken about his Fake Adidas clothing, which went viral these past few days.

Many people expressed disgust as to why a big celebrity like Shatta Wale would wear a fake Adidas clothing and not get noticed by any of the people around him. Infact, lots of  people made mockery of the artiste and Social media was inundated with all sorts of funny memes and videos about the whole “AdLdas” saga.
Read: The Dancehall King, Shatta Wale Wore A FAKE Adidas Hoodie In “BieGya” Music Video
The “Baby Chop Kiss”hit maker disclosed to Pluzz Fm, that he likes trouble and that all of that was truly intentional and was targeted at creating a buzz.
“I like trouble. I have this customer who sends me stuff. Hajia4Real is my stylist when I’m in America because she is a woman and knows a lot about fashion.
“Julio was around and the guy brought the things [Adidas Hoodie] and Julio saw it and he said I shouldn’t wear it and I said this is where the money is.
“Nobody saw this, but I said, if anyone can see this then that person is killer. So, I said I will wear it. Julio said if I wore this it will be bad for him. But I still insisted.
“I benefited from this. People watch the video now because they want to see the mistake. This is what we call show business.
He even mentioned that, he would wear that hoodie again at his Album Launch which will be happening on the 29th April, 2016 at the Independence Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment