Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Curren$y Once Nearly Overdosed On Lil Wayne's Lean

New York City, NY - Curren$y slept for 18 hours straight after mistakenly downing a bottle of lean on Lil Wayne's tour bus, he recounted in an interview on the Drink Champs podcast.
The once Young Money signee explained that he had been playing a game of pick-up basketball with the crew in New Orleans ahead of a long tour bus ride to Miami, and that he quenched his thirst with what he thought was a Hawaiian Punch he found in the bus' fridge, not realizing that Wayne had swapped out the juice for the cough syrup mix.
"So I ran in basketball thirsty and fuckin' downed one of them bitches ... and [Lil Wayne] came on the bus and was like 'Oh Lawd' because he know I don't fuck with it ... He was like 'Spitta, you probably about to die my nigga' because I had drunk the whole thing."
Curren$y says he tried to watch a movie and then went to lay down. He woke up 18 hours later.
"I woke up in Miami on the bus by myself ... They just left me on the bus. They was like, "Yo we really were scared. We left you because we kinda thought you might've been dying."

No comments:

Post a Comment