Search This Blog

Sunday 27 March 2016

T.I. & Tiny Welcome Seventh Child




T.I. and Tiny welcomed their seventh child over the weekend.
According to VH1.com, T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Harris' seventh child was born on March 26th. The child, a baby girl, serves as the couple's third child together.
News of the birth first broke via social media, after The Shade Room uncovered an Instagram post from Tiny's niece.
"My little cousin is here. You know, last night I went to go see my auntie. And she had the baby today," Tiny's niece said in an Instagram video uploaded this weekend.
T.I. later confirmed the news in a Facebook post, but also expressed his upset over the fact that news of the birth broke before he and Tiny could share it themselves.
"What really pisses me off is that I'm in SouthCarolina & my wife just had our baby in Georgia which is really not something anybody could help & the fact that everybody gets to announce that 'T.I. & Tiny welcomed their baby into the world' EXCEPT T.I. & Tiny. Couldn't even wait until we properly announced it but ‪#‎Lucky7‬ is here!," T.I. wrote yesterday (March 26).
Additionally, Tiny shared a social media post of her own, a picture from the hospital with friend and fellow singer, Kandi Burruss.
A name for the couple's baby girl has yet to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment