Search This Blog

Sunday 18 October 2015

Gucci Mane Pens Open Letter From Prison


Gucci Mane Pens Open Letter From Prison

"Dear fans... call me The Machine," he writes.

Yesterday was Guwop Day, and to celebrate, Gucci Mane addressed his fans in a handwritten note.
"Dear Fans," he writes, "If someone asked me to describe who I am? I would say simply I am a MAN. I am a man that makes mistakes, I am a man that takes pride in getting back up anytime I fall. I am not the typical entertainer."
"... The difference between me and the average entertainer," he explains, "is they dream of signing to a major label so they can have this giant machine push them and propel them to stardom, but I don't have that dream. My reality is I am all I got. I am the machine behind me. ... I am a machine called Gucci/ Some call me Gwuop but they should call me THE MACHINE."
Ummm...ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment